Our PeaceYoga Fire Mat.
- Our PeaceYoga Fire mat, is everything a yogi seeks in a yoga mat.
- Great grip, incredible comfort and of course eco-friendly. Our earth-friendly yoga mats are made with natural rubber from the Hevea Tree, to ensure the purity of each drop of rubber stock.
- Breathable, as the PU vegan layer has millions of dense holes, so that the sweat disperses quickly.
- Remember, do not touch your PeaceYoga Fire mat with oily hands or feet. The fine pores on the surface make it quick drying, but at the same time it’s very easy to get stains, especially from oil.
- To clean your beautiful mat, just spray on a cotton cloth, some soap and a little water. Squeeze out excess moisture before you wipe. Alternatively, you can spray it with a solution of water and white vinegar in a ratio 10:1. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Wipe with care and lay the mat to dry. Roll it with the PU vegan leather facing out and the natural rubber in to avoid wrinkles.
- Your newly opened PeaceYoga Fire mat may have a little smell of natural rubber. Don’t worry, it will disperse after 2-3 days.
Dimensions: 183 x 68 cm, or 72 x 27 inches
Thickness: 4.5 mm
Weight: 3 kg