Our beautiful PeaceYoga Earth cork mat.
- 100% natural cork with Hevea rubber tree backing.
- Anti-slip with great grip for both sweaty and non sweaty practices.
- Biodegradable when you have used it so much, that you feel it’s time to move on...
- The natural cork surface absorbs sweat and eliminates odor. Makes it perfect for hot yoga classes.
- Remember, do not touch your natural cork mat with oily hands or feet. The fine pores on the surface of your Earth PeaceYoga cork mat, make it quick drying, but at the same time it’s very easy to get stains, especially from oil.
- To clean your eco-friendly mat, just spray on a cotton cloth some soap and a little water. Squeeze out excess moisture before you wipe. You can also use a solution of water and vinegar in ratio 10:1 and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Spray on a cotton cloth and wipe with care. After you have finished cleaning, you can lay the mat to dry and then roll it out to prevent wrinkles. Roll with the cork facing out and natural rubber inside.
- Your newly opened Earth PeaceYoga cork mat may have a little smell of natural rubber. Don’t worry, it will go away after 2-3 days.
Dimensions: 183 x 66 cm, or 72 x 26 inches
Thickness: 4.5 mm
Weight: 2.9 kg